We wish to make your travel experience as comfortable as possible. And we have special facilities for our guests with special needs.
For guests with limited mobility, we offer the following assistance:
- Wheelchairs at the airport: Kingfisher Airlines can arrange for wheelchair transport from check-in to the boarding gate or from the aircraft to the arrivals hall at your destination. Please let us know at least 48 hours in advance of travel if you desire this service - preferably at the time of booking.
- Travelling with your own wheelchair: We are able to carry your wheelchair or mobility equipment on the flight. However, there are some restrictions on size and weight that you should discuss with your booking agent at the time of booking. If space is available, we will store collapsible wheelchairs and mobility aids in the aircraft cabin. If we cannot do this, they will be carried in the hold. All wheelchairs and mobility equipment are carried free of charge and do not count against the standard baggage allowance.
- If you have a battery-powered wheelchair, you will need to take certain safeguards before you travel. Please ask for details when you make your booking.
- Visual or Hearing Disability: Meet & Assist services are provided at all airports. To help us be ready to serve you better, please inform us at the time of booking on the type of service you require.
If there is any other special need with which you require assistance, please don't hesitate to ask when you book your flight with Kingfisher Airlines. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
- Note that Medical Clearance or special forms are not required from guests with disabilities or guests with reduced mobility who only require special assistance at the airport for assistance in embarking / disembarking and a reasonable accommodation in flight, who otherwise do not require any additional assistance.