Effective 18th May 2012, a transaction fee of Rs. 150 per guest will be
levied for all transactions made at the Call Centres, ATOs and CTOs
for reissuance of tickets, and date / flight changes of domestic
- Transaction fee will be non-refundable.
- Ticketing Transaction fee will be applicable for reissue of
tickets originally issued on the website, if the reissue is processed
by any Kingfisher Airlines Ticketing Offices or the Contact Centre.
- Transaction fee will be applicable to King Club Redemption Tickets and cash upgrade from Kingfisher Class to Kingfisher First.
- Transaction fee will be applicable on promotional tickets.
The transaction fee will not be applicable to the following bookings:
- Bookings of Platinum King Club Guests
- Group Bookings
- Involuntary changes on account of schedule changes and flight disruptions
- SOD and SOL tickets.
- Bookings for Infants
- Kingfisher Holidays